Do you see yourself in Neun Farben in the near future?
Think you got what it takes to be part of our organization?
Think you got the talent/creativity/qualities that our team need?
Apply now and be part of our team.
If it interests you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us
- Effect Artist
- Extended office unit 1908
- Game Developers Association
- Main office moved to Ortigas Center
Unit 1906, Tycoon Centre Condominium, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines
PHONE / FAX
Monday to Friday 9AM - 6PM
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- 3D skills: Maya, 3D Studio MAX, Softimage or Blender.
- Candidates with a strong sense of compositions, light and color.
Nice to have:
- Develop and produce realistic representations of FX design, i.e. smoke, fire, water, particles, using computer-assisted design (Maya) software for feature films or commercials
- At least 2 years visual effects experience
- the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks.
Finalist: International Digital Animation Festival Nagoya 2016
Finalist: 10th Animahenasyon 2016
Neun Farben & FLAME's short film, "GEORGE".
George and Elly are a sweet couple who owns a restaurant in a thriving city. Watch miracles unfold as they experience a new beginning in their lives.
Modeling, rigging, and animation were done by Maya. Particles and visual effects, such as pixie dust, glow and soft focus are animated and simulated using UE4 using cascade. All shots were rendered in UE4.
Tell Us About Yourself