- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent. You are able to support the 3D team with scripts, tools, and overall pipeline development.
- Candidates with a strong sense of responsibility to reliably carry out their duties.
Nice to have:
- Experience in programing shaders and image effects
- Experience in scripting language like MEL and phython.
- Technical proficiency in modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering, graphics-related programming languages and special effects 2 years of related experience in the games/animation industry.